|Maison du Savoir, Auditoires|
|2,avenue de l'Université|
|Tel: (+352) 26 27 66 650|
|Date:||24th – 28th April, 2017|
|Schedule:||9:00 am to 4 pm|
To access Belval Campus
There will be a shuttle between the accommodation-- City Youth Hostel and the Belval Campus. The shuttle-bus service is provided by the company Emile Frisch and will be waiting for you just in front of the City Youth Hostel with the sign: ISP ParIS week 2017.
By public transport
In case you miss the shuttle, you can still take the public transport to get to Belval Campus:
First, take the bus 14 from Clausen, Plateau Altmunster to Central Station.
Then transfer to RB train in direction of Esch/Rodange, your destination is Belval-Université.
The train departs every 15 minutes and takes around 30 minutes.
From Belval-Université train station, the best way to get to Maison du Savoir is:
1. Get out of the station from the exit towards Terrasse des Hauts Fourneaux.
2. Go downstairs in the open air.
3. Go across the street and find yourself on Avenue du Rock n’ Roll.
4. Your place is signaled as a red spot and you are heading for building No.13, Maison du Savoir. So go straight and make sure you don’t miss any of these following scenes!
5. You can never miss our Hauts Fourneaux(High Ovens)!
6. Maison du Savoir is just behind the ovens!
7. And here you are! Welcome!